Would it be crazy to think that a simple 5,000-year-old technique that the scientific community is fascinated by, could actually produce the positive effects that studies reveal they do?
Attend a FREE Vedic Meditation Intro Talk to find out more.
RSVP for Brentwood address near Wilshire & Bundy.
Unable to attend:
Please let me know and we will coordinate an alternate day and time.
What is Vedic Meditation?
Vedic Meditation is a simple, effortless mantra-based technique originating from India. If you can think then you can learn this practice. Even children as young as 4years old have learned it and practice this technique so I have full faith in your ability to learn as well. No, you don’t have to stop thinking either. Meditators sit comfortably, relax and practice the technique as taught.
Why would you want to Meditate? So you can...
- Improve your relationships with colleagues, family members, loved ones, & just about anyone & just in time for the holidays
- Manage stress (aka silent killer), anxiety, insomnia, etc.
- Be more patient, empathetic & compassionate
- Tap into more of your mind’s potential other than the standard 2-10% (think Bradley Cooper in Limitless)
- Boost creativity
- Improve your sense of humor & potentially work your abs from increased laughter*
- Let go of irrelevant beliefs & behaviors that no longer serve you.
- Let go of food issues, improve body image, & normalize weight. Best-selling author Geneen Roth of Women God & Love implores her readers to learn to meditate.
- Improve your physical health by removing accumulated stress (aka silent killer), fatigue & tension
- Reverse biological aging 5-12 years naturally. No needles or other sharp objects or pain.
- Live up to your full potential
- Increase your baseline of happiness & bliss
- Get in touch with your authentic & limitless self
- Feel whole, connected & fulfilled
- Improve the quality & ultimately transform all aspects of your precious & wonderful life
- Affect others positively & inspire them simply by your mere glowing & blissful presence
- Positively contribute to a more respectful, peaceful & lovely world
…Then I’ve got the right practice for you.
(*I am solely speaking from personal experience & can't refer to a study. That said, I make no claims that you will develop a six-pack but well anything is possible.)
The Next Steps:
1. RSVP & get details for the free Vedic Meditation Talk. Let’s have some fun in the process otherwise, you can get a full refund on our free talk.
2. Take the 4-day course I offer in Mar Vista. Be easy... it's only 90 min each day including a simple & effortless 20 min meditation. You'll graduate with a self-sufficient technique that will help you transform your life.
After Completing the 4 Day Course:
3. You'll be invited to attend any of the FREE Sunday group meditations hosted by yours truly along with my colleagues in Mar Vista including complimentary tea or by any of my other colleagues in LA or anywhere else in the world for the rest of your long, healthy & happy life.
4. You're welcome to retake the 4 Day Course taught by me or any of my colleagues in the world for FREE as many times as you like for the rest of your long, healthy & happy life.