Would it be crazy to think that a simple 5,000-year-old technique that the scientific community is fascinated by, could actually produce the positive effects that studies reveal they do?
What is Vedic Meditation?
Vedic Meditation is a simple, effortless technique originating from India. If you can think then you can learn this practice. Even children have learned it and practice this technique so I have full faith in your ability to learn as well. No, you don’t have to stop thinking either. Meditators sit comfortably, relax and practice the technique as taught.
Why Learn Vedic Meditation?
Well, if you would like to:
• manage stress
• improve your relationships with colleagues, family members, loved ones, & just about anyone in the entire human race
• be more patient and empathetic
• increase your physical health
• work your abs from increased laughter*
• reverse biological aging 5-12 years
• tap into more of your mind’s potential than the standard 2-10%
• sharpen your mind
• improve your creativity
• adjust your baseline to a more blissful state
• get in touch with your authentic and limitless self
• feel whole, connected & fulfilled
• ultimately transform all aspects & completely improve the quality of your precious & wonderful life
…Then I’ve got the right practice for you.
The Next Steps:
1. RSVP & get details for the free Vedic Meditation Talk and Q&A. Let’s have some fun in the process otherwise you can get a full refund on our free talk.
2. Take the 4 day course I offer on the west side. Be easy... it's only 90 min each day and you'll graduate with a self-sufficient technique that will help you transform your life.
After Completing the 4 Day Course:
3. You'll be invited to attend any of the FREE Sunday group meditations hosted by yours truly along with my colleagues on the westside or by any of my other colleagues in LA or anywhere else in the world for the rest of your long, healthy & happy life.
4. You're welcome to retake the 4 Day Course taught by me or any of my colleagues in the world for FREE as many times as you like for the rest of your long, healthy & happy life.