Would it be crazy to think that a simple 5,000-year-old technique that science community is fascinated by could actually produce the positive effects that studies reveal they do?
Attend a free Intro Talk and Q&A to find out about Vedic Meditation.
RSVP or coordinate an alternative time/location at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What is Vedic Meditation?
Vedic Meditation is a simple effortless mantra based technique originating from India. If you can think then you can learn this practice. Even children have learned it and practice this technique so I have full faith in your ability to learn as well. No, you don’t have to stop thinking either. Meditators sit comfortably, relax and practice the technique as taught.
Why Learn Vedic Meditation?
Well, if you would like to:
• manage stress from work, relationships, etc.
• improve your relationships with colleagues, family members, loved ones, and just about anyone in the entire human race
• be more patient and empathetic
• adjust your baseline to a more blissful state
• work your abs from increased laughter*
• increase your physical health
• reverse biological aging 5-12 years
• tap into more of your mind’s potential than the standard 2-10% we use
• sharpen your mind
• improve your creativity
• get in touch with your authentic and limitless self
• ultimately transform and improve the quality of your precious life
…Then I’ve got the right practice for you.
(*I am solely speaking from personal experience and can't refer to a study. That said, I make no claims that you will develop a six-pack.)
Let’s get our happy, healthy and humor on and make this amazing journey of life the best it can possibly be.
The Next Steps:
1. RSVP & get details for the free Vedic Meditation Talk and Q&A. Let’s have some fun in the process otherwise you can get a full refund on our free talk.
2. Complete the 4 day course I offer on the Westside. Be easy... it's only 90 min each day and you'll become a self-sufficient meditator!
After the 4 Day Course:
3. Attend any of the free Sunday group meditations hosted by me along with some of my colleagues on the westside or by any of my other colleagues in the world for the rest of your long, healthy & happy life.
4. Retake the course taught by me or any of my colleagues in the world for free as many times as you like for the rest of your long, healthy & happy life.