Would it be crazy to think that a 5,000-year-old technique which the scientific community is fascinated by, could actually produce the positive effects that studies reveal they do?
Attend a complimentary Vedic Meditation Intro Talk to find out more. RSVP for the Brentwood location.
If you are unable to attend this time/day, please let me know and we will make it happen.
What is Vedic Meditation?
Vedic Meditation is a simple, natural, innocent, effortless mantra-based technique that originated from India. If you can think then you can learn this practice. Even children as young as 4years old have learned it and practice this technique so I have full faith in your ability to learn as well. No, you don’t have to stop thinking either. Meditators sit comfortably, relax and practice the technique as taught.
Why would you want to Meditate you ask? So you can...
- Improve your relationships with colleagues, family members, loved ones, & just about anyone
- Manage stress (aka silent killer), anxiety, insomnia, etc.
- Be more patient, empathetic & compassionate (don't worry, you don't become a pushover).
- Tap into more of your mind’s potential other than the standard 2-10% (think Bradley Cooper in Limitless).
- Boost creativity.
- Improve your sense of humor & potentially work your abs from increased laughter*.
- Let go of irrelevant beliefs, behaviors, and habits that no longer serve you but hurt you.
- Let go of food issues, improve body image, & normalize weight. Best-selling author Geneen Roth of Women God & Love implores her readers to learn to meditate.
- Improve your immunity & physical health by removing accumulated stress (aka silent killer), fatigue & tension.
- Reverse biological aging 5-12 years naturally. No needles, or pain.
- Tap into your full potential.
- Increase your baseline of happiness & bliss.
- Get in touch with your authentic & limitless self.
- Feel whole, connected & fulfilled.
- Improve the quality & transform all aspects of your precious & wonderful life.
- Affect others positively & inspire them simply by your mere glowing & blissful presence.
- Positively contribute to a more respectful, peaceful & lovely world.
…Then I’ve got the right practice for you.
(*I am solely speaking from personal experience & can't refer to a study. That said, I make no claims that you will develop a six-pack but well anything is possible.)
The Next Steps:
1. RSVP & get details for the complimentary Vedic Meditation Talk. Let’s have some fun in the process otherwise, you can get a full refund on our complimentary talk.
2. Take the 4-day course I offer. Be easy... it's only 90 min each day including a simple & effortless 20 min meditation. You'll graduate with a self-sufficient technique that will help you transform your life.
After Completing the 4 Day Course:
3. You'll be invited to attend all of the FREE Sunday group meditations hosted by yours truly along with my colleagues in Mar Vista. Did I mention that it includes complimentary tea? Also, if Sunday doesn't work, you may attend other group meditations hosted by my colleagues in LA or anywhere else in the world for the rest of your long, healthy & happy life.
4. You're welcome to retake the 4 Day Course taught by me or by 99.99% of my colleagues in the world for FREE as many times as you like for the rest of your long, healthy & happy life.